Friday, April 27, 2012

Next Weeks Ambition

Next weeks ambition is this weeks grocery list. Over the next week I'm planning on giving a few new goodies a try. Here's what I've planned... we'll see how it goes.

Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream - the hubby can suck it up and eat the tomatos. They're GOOD for you!
Salami-Mozarella Calzone - what could be better than meat and cheese wrapped in pizza dough. Really.
Lemon Loaf - This recipe makes two loaves. I figure it would be good as a take-along breakfast. 
Prarthana's Butter Paneer & Chicken - this is a delicious Indian recipe that I don't have a link for because it comes straight from Prarthana! Creamy rich sauce with chicken, peppers, garlic and paneer (an Indian cheese). I can't wait to try it myself. I'll be sure to add the recipe with a post so all you foodies can give it a try too!

Have I mentioned how much I love to cook? I know there's another one I was going to try but it has completely escaped me... oh well. 

I'll be adding new recipes and cocktails this weekend as well so keep an eye out. 

Until next time!

UPDATE - Cheesy Quinoa Bites! That was it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment