Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snowmageddon

... are you ready?

Hmmm... holed up for 48 hours with a 3 year old makes me think, what could we do to occupy ourselves (i.e. not drive mommy off the deep end)?

We could bake. 

We could craft.

We could watch movies.

So... on my list this evening are a plethora of errands with the rest of New England to stock up for the impending storm in order to keep myself busy enough that I won't go all Jack Nicholson on my family. Obviously... I would never do that, but, being home without no choice to leave would give anyone cabin fever.

Step 1.

 











Step 2. Pinterest is just necessary too. I mean really... where else would creative, time and $$ consuming activities come from?















Step 3. Humor.  Yes.



How will you survive? Suggestions welcome. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment